Becka,
i'm feeling your pain.  but just as you feel like "chain of fools", and then
"can't hurry love", soon you'll be feeling "i will survive"  and you'll just
like a new woman.

in all sincerity, i moved half way across the US to try and begin a lovely
relationship and you know what?  he's too fucking scared and played the
i-don't-want -to-be-in-a-relationship-right-now crap.  girl, move on, cos boys
aren't worth their weight in shite sometimes. and just think, what if it were
a year from now, or two years from now. then it would really hurt.

keep on movin' girl...many hugs

miss misa  <3

"Rebecka popgirl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey

I am really wondering this, why do autumn always seem to be the season of
bad news?..geeh I hate the dull season, does it makes u feel better when
your boyfriend calls u and says he'd rather be your exboyfriend than
boyfriend. *fukc*..

after 6 months he realizes that he thinks we are not that alike..hmm  well
theres not much to do about it than to cry and well go to sleap with an
aching head and then try to realize that there is more nice chaps and that
this is not always what is supposed to happen to me,though it seems like it
is bound to all the time..

maybe I want to many hugs from people and they cannot give them to me...hmm

maybe I just want to be loved and to love someone back..

maybe I played to much soul it bored the hell out of him..maybe he did not
like my 60's hari..maybe..whatever..

hugs people..
time to get some of my betty harris records and listen to the wise tunes.

becky
http://travel.to/blondie

http://come.to/nicetouch