keep strong becca...i know that pain too well..and am currently nursing a
broken heart...but i would never take back getting involved with him..as it
taught me alot...it taught me not to date and to stay celebate..which ive
done for about three months thus far...im in the "i will survive"
phase..after listening to way too much elliot smith..i listened to "miss
misery" over and over again..its good to realize that most boys are just
that..boys. they hurt and lie and all of that wonderful stuff. i cant begin
to count all the times i was hurt and lied to..i just became really jaded
towards the whole dating scene in general..but its a double edged sword
really. if you dont date you get lonely, but if you do, you stand the chance
of just getting hurt..sometimes more than you think you will..but anything
else i could say to you would just be extremely biased(well more than
anything ive already said)..i guess you just gotta be careful about who you
trust and all....just stay single for awhile and listen to strong woman
music..then venture out in the dating world again..if thats what you want...

cheers,
pixie

'they say that god makes problems
just to see what you can stand