keep strong becca....i know that pain too well and am currently nursing a
broken heart but i would never take back getting involved with him.. it
taught me alot it taught me not to date and to stay celebate which ive done
for about three months thus far... im in the "i will survive" phase after
listening to way too much elliot smith... i listened to "miss misery" over
and over again for quite some time.. its good to realize that most boys are
just that.. boys. they hurt and lie and all of that wonderful stuffi cant
begin to count all the times i was hurt and lied to.. i just became really
jaded towards the whole dating scene in general..but its a double edged
sword really..if you dont date you get lonely, but if you do, you stand the
chance of just getting hurt...sometimes more than you think you will...but
anything else i could say to you would just be extremely biased(well more
than anything ive already said)i guess you just gotta be careful about who
you trust and all...just stay single for awhile and listen to strong woman
music then venture out in the dating world again if thats what you want

cheers,
pixie

'they say that god makes problems
just to see what you can stand