Hi,

I'm playing around with an apache server on my linux workstation, and I was
interrested in the ssl-stuff... I want to check it out, see what it does,
and perhaps use this stuff on certain areas of my website. I know my site
runs on linux & apache too, so if I can get the stuf to work on my
workstation, and if the apache my site runs on supports ssl (gotta check
that still) I suppose I can easily migrate the config to my site, right?

Now I was wondering: how does one go by getting the certificates? I assume
the snake-oil certs are not supposed for prime-time use, so where can I get
a decent certificate, and how much is it gonna cost me?

Thanks in advance,

Jon Hedges.