On 5/30/06, Frank van Beek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I understand your confusion. In my post I masked out the first two
numbers of the IP-addresses.
But we do have 4 VirtualHosts on 4 different IP-addresses. As it turned
out (see a previous post), our problem was caused by a misconfigured
reverse DNS.

I'm glad you figured it out, but it's still a little bit unclear to me why the DNS should have had any effect.

The NameVirtualHost directives in the config snippet you posted are extraneous and should be removed.  I wonder if you'd gotten rid of those if the problem would have gone away regardless of DNS.

Hmm...

--Cliff