On Friday 27 June 2008, Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> I have another question: Has anyone successfully established a
> connection to an apache/mod_ssl server with client authentication
> using a java client? My client (code below) generates the following
> log (exception at the end) upon execution:

Sorry, please scrap my posting. I made an embarrassing mistake: Instead
of exporting the client certificate including the public/private
keypair from the browser and importing that into the keystore, I
imported the certificate only, without the public/private keypair...

Thanks for your help once again!
        Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger