Hi All
I'm running Apache 2.2.9 on Windows Server 2003 (64-bit version) in a
production environment with mod_ssl configured. The only type of
SSLSessionCache I am able to use is dbm. If I try the memory-based cache
(shmcb, shmht or just shm), I get this error:

Syntax error on line 62 of C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf:
SSLSessionCache: Invalid argument: size has to be >= 8192 bytes

Their is nothing wrong with the way the argument is set. This is what the
line looks like:

SSLSessionCache        "shmcb:C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/ssl_scache(512000)"

I tried different argument values to no avail.

I realize their is no official version of httpd for 64-bit Windows. I found
an unofficial one, but that one doesn't work at all. It appears to have
other issues. Besides, I'd rather use a production-ready, offical version
even if it is 32-bit.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Johan Hoogenboezem