Fellow Module Authors,

I've looked through the available disk-free modules, for an OS-neutral one (at
least, Solaris, Linux & FreeBSD to start...), and been disappointed with the
outcome.

Filesys::DiskFree seems closest to my needs (not least, it compiles), but
doesn't work on modern Solaris with unhelpful df output.  I sent a patch to
the listed address for ABarclay, but have had no response.

I would like to apply to take over maintenance of this module.  To whom do I
send the relevant mail / what form do I fill in to achieve this?

If I'm missing an appproriate module for doing this with, please let me know.

Mx.