khemir nadim wrote:
> I started a vonlontary review on Perl Monks. I don't know if it's the best
> place but since they have reviews I thought it would be a good place to
> start with (and I couldn't think of a better place). It hasn't given any
> result so far :-) . If some of you would be nice enough to review the module
> I put there or put a module that they want to be reviewed, that might start
> things up.

So far this node has been ignored and downvoted.
I suggest you start by creating a perl monks account (rather than
posting anonymously). Then hang around for a while to get a feel
for how the place works.

If you want someone to review your module, it seems best to start
by first reviewing someone else's module.

/-\

http://au.movies.yahoo.com