On 12/2/05, David Landgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> > What else will appear in the Flash:: namespace?  Will macromedia release
> > a pure perl version?
> >
> In about 10 days time, I'm going to forget utterly that FF means File
> Formats. Does it need to be so terse?
>
> Tossing out another suggestion with this in mind: Parse::File::FLV

The flood of modules that also pertain to manipulating flash files,
now that Pagaltzis has smashed the levy.  God only knows what
they might look like.  Flash::import::gif::animated, Flash::import::pdf,
Flash::Dancer.

--
David L Nicol
Which is better, to burn out or to fade away?  Refer to authorities from