On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:25:46PM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Sam Vilain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-25 09:05]:
> > Can't we just move the site to cpanrantings.org? That's the
> > spelling I've always used :-)
>
> Works for me???
>
> Well, actually, I???d *like* to think it could be more useful than
> that??? but I am wondering if there is any hope. :-/

I already find CPAN ratings useful, and would find it even more useful
if it was further integrated with search.cpan.org.

For example, allowing to sort results by rating. I did this on
Skatepark.org, and include the unrated items at the bottom. (Which
encourages people to rate things they like!)

Alternatively, it could be useful if cpanratings.perl.org allowed some
way to browse modules by topic or keyword, with a sorting by rating.

        Mark