On 30 Aug 2006, at 23:13, David Nicol wrote:
But why are you showing us this stuff? Who is it for? I'd have
thought that anyone who was interested would have already read HOP
and/or worked it out for themselves.

the question is, "Is anyone interested in a framework for more
explicit support of tail recursion optimization module?"

I'm guessing not - given that there's a well known and not particularly ugly technique for rewriting any recursive function using an explicit queue. But of course I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time :)

I'm surprised it covered Perl.

Why is everyone being so difficult the last month?

Sorry - flippancy as humour. It should probably be deprecated or something.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net