On 10 Jan 2007, at 11:27, Ovid wrote:
Yes, that was the one I meant.  It seemed like a major obstacle for
this module.

Well that works on an out of the box MP2 installation on my laptop here now. MP1 still works too fortunately :)

If it's still supposed to be a drop in replacement for CGI.pm it has a few other problems - it no longer passes the CGI.pm conformance test (which is disabled in the distro). As I say I'll work through all the issues I can find.

Once Ask or whoever gives me permissions the new release will appear in the index. For now it can be found here:

http://cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/A/AN/ANDYA/CGI-Simple-0.078.tar.gz

Cheers.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net