On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:02:11 +0800
Greg Matheson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's a message I sent to cpan-testers, but with the volume of
> reports to that list, I doubt anyone on it has time left
> from deleting the messages to respond.

    Hi.  I'm a reader of cpan-testers.  I'm using mail filter rules to
classify routine tester reports from discussion posts.  I believe most
of the cpan-testers readers does like me, since I have no problem
discuss with others there.  So I suggest you still post this onto
cpan-testers, since that's where the relative people are.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/