On 19 May 2007, at 13:40, K. J. Cheetham wrote:
Damn, I must have missed Set::IntSpan::Fast somehow when I was looking around for a module that did what I wanted.

By the looks of it, your module does almost everything mine does and much more. The only thing it seems to be lacking is a handy way to turn the output of as_string() back into an object, which is something I needed for dealing with user inputted data, and potentially a function to validate such a string too. Would you be interested in me writing a patch for something like that?

Yes please :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net