Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>          use relative to_self => qw(Create Publish);
>          # loads BigApp::Report::Create, BigApp::Report::Publish

It is probably too late now, but despite the fact that being able to
load multiple modules in one call is nice, I think it would be much,
much more valuable to be able to pass import parameters, even at the
cost of being able to load only one module at a time.
For any given package Foo::Bar,

    use relative Blech qw(ape nut mice);

would be equivalent to

    use Foo::Bar::Blech qw(ape nut mice);