Johan Vromans wrote:

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

         use relative to_self => qw(Create Publish);
         # loads BigApp::Report::Create, BigApp::Report::Publish

It is probably too late now, but despite the fact that being able to
load multiple modules in one call is nice, I think it would be much,
much more valuable to be able to pass import parameters, even at the
cost of being able to load only one module at a time.

Since the beginning, I had though that if I wanted to pass arguments to the modules, I'd write it like this:

    use relative qw(First Second), Third => [qw(with some args)]

because I usually load modules without passing them any arguments.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.