> I'm not interested in Module::Build.

I've checked your Makefile.PL and you're not doing anything special with it
(like subclassing or XS stuff, etc.), so it'll be straight forward to add
Module::Build support to your module. And since M::B is in core starting with
5.10, I think it's the way to go (although I know there are haters of M::B in
the Perl world).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------