On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:36 AM, brian d foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In article
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gabor
> Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> So how can I build such a CPAN mirror along with its index files?
>
> Which part of the process are you hung up on?

I am looking for the button to press. :-)

> The only part that's a pain is getting the list of modules from a
> distribution so you can feed it to CPAN::Mini::Inject. I haven't hooked
> up my BackPAN indexing stuff to that yet, but all the technology is
> there.

I can prepare a file with

Module::Name  3.12
Another::Module 7.28

actually I already have the list in my Build.PL and Makefile.PL

Now I need a button (I'll settle with a command line tool)
that I can press and that will build my precious CPAN micro that
contains exactly those two modules and the index. Plus I'd like to
get a report what else do I need with the possible version numbers.

Gabor who is supposed to be on vacation right now