Does it actually use the Storable format/algorithm or are you using
"storable" in a more generic sense of the word?  If the latter, I'd avoid
using it in the name of your module to avoid confusion.

--
Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/