What hurts me is that Perl has fallen out of favor so much ... I'm
contemplating jumping ship myself, and moving to Ruby or Python, not because
of anything intrinsic to the language but just because Perl is going the way
of Cobol or Fortran.

--
Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/