Owen
If it is Monopropylene Glycol , then this also needs inhibitors. It just needs
slightly less and a different type to Monoethylene Glycol. I suspect this whole
story is something of a marketing hype rather than proper science.

The boiling point of the pure product is 187 Deg C, but this falls rapidly with
any water content.

If any of you wish to try it ask for a 25 litre container of MPG technical
grade (refuse USP or EP Grade you don't need this) from a chemical distributor
like Univar , or Brenntag. You will probably find that the minimum order charge
is actually higher than the cost of the product.

Andy

should have thought there would be UK equivalents.

>Owen.

MOG