Owen
Another point is that pure MPG has a higher viscosity than MEG/water mixtures ,
so the water pump is going to have to work quite a lot harder. I don't know
enough about fluid dynamics to be able to calculate whether this is really
significant or just a concern.
However my major issue remains that MPG does need inhibitors, just different
ones and possibly less of them.
Andy

should have thought there would be UK equivalents.

>>Owen.

MOG