This is all very reassuring, I fully appreciate the car is 21 years old so it
is bound to need some TLC but having restored several classics this should not
be a problem.
The tyres and shock absorbers did look original and I will change them over the
winter along with anything else that comes to light.
There are two Morgan Dealerships near to me, Monksheath which is a very new
dealership  and Life Motors in Southport.
But would be very interested if any one has a recommendation near
Stockport/Manchester?

Derek