Thanks to everyone I havespoken to Life

On 23/08/2012 16:55, "LawrenceLowe" <lawrencel...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Derek,

I'm based in Scotland so I have limited knowledge of your area but I bought my
used Mog at Lifes in Southport 12 years ago and they have always been very
helpful, and as important knowledgeable, when I've contacted them over the
telephone. They've been dealers since 1923 so they do tend to have time for
owners of older traditional Morgans.

...and Southport is not a bad place to spend a day during a visit to a Morgan
dealer.

Just a happy customer, no other links.

Lawrence

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek  [mailto:dworthing...@marlindigitalimaging.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday,  August 23, 2012 10:53 AM
To: mogtalk2
Subject: Re:  [mogtalk2] 1991 +8 imminent

This  is all very reassuring, I fully appreciate the car is 21 years old so it
is  bound to need some TLC but having restored several classics this should not
be  a problem.
The tyres and shock absorbers did look original and I will  change them over
the winter along with anything else that comes to  light.
There are two Morgan Dealerships near to me, Monksheath which is a  very new
dealership  and Life Motors in Southport.
But would be very  interested if any one has a recommendation near
Stockport/Manchester?

Derek
View posts on The Mail Archive http://www.mail-archive.com/mogtalk2@listbox.com/

   Modify <https://www.listbox.com/member/?_secret=22987694-c634cf15> Your