Dave:
> I really wish you'd use the Moose repo like everyone else. It makes it
> a lot easier for me to review your code that way, and probably for
> others who aren't too git-savvy.

Oh, sorry. I forked it from force of habit.

Well, let's get back to the subject.
Although I implemented the '-strict' option, I don't like it as Alexander does.

Rather, I prefer make_immutable(strict_construcotr => 1). Dave said
that constructor strictness should not be tied to immutability, but I
don't think so. This is because existing options to make_immutable,
namely constructor_name and inline_construcotr, etc., are irrelevant
to immutability. The fact that those existing options are passed to
make_immutable is not logically reasonable. 'strict_constructor' may
be irrelevant to immutability, but there is no reason not to be tied
to make_immutable.

--
Goro Fuji (藤 吾郎)