I have to agree with the above assessment.  Tying 'strict' and
'immutability' doesn't make sense.  They are orthogonal concepts.  And, I am
not a fan of Moose::Strict either.  Yet another packages to remember,
separate documentation.  If you fork into use Moose and use Moose::Strict,
someone will come along and create MX::UserProof, unaware of Moose::Strict.
'use Moose -strict' is sweet.  It puts the right functionality in the right
place.

Just my thoughts,

Chris

Christopher Brown