The JS is all there. It's built on top of Bootstrap and, optionally,
Flat-UI (http://designmodo.github.io/Flat-UI/) (and HighCharts if you want
the charts). If I'm honest, we're still a few weeks before we have the
website up with all the demos and docs, most of which exist but the
application that runs it is currently internal to us. What's your timeline?
I could, in theory, try and get you access to the internal tools so that
you can see the documentation and demos as it currently stands (basically,
it's kind of bound up within our proprietary application and needs to be
pushed out). Maybe you could help us with the work of pulling it apart...

-a

---