I don't ever remember seeing Noel Dean Schiff at  a Columbus show...

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint
On Feb 15, 2012 9:04 PM, Franc <fdav...@verizon.net> wrote:

.hmmessage P {
        PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT:
0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
BODY.hmmessage {
        FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; FONT-SIZE: 10pt
}

  "if you have to
  ask how what it costs, you can't afford it."

dealer who I haven't seen in a long
time ---- maybe he's not around
anymore --- told me this same thing the very first time I went to a Columbus
show.  I felt
very intimidated,  until  virtually every other
 dealer I met at the show told me to
ignore him because he was an A**hole.

            FRANC
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com