LOL

best laugh all week

At 07:41 PM 2/15/2012, Greg wrote:
Ah, yes, my buddy Noel....Noel Dean Schiff was, without a doubt, the most unpleasant human being I ever encountered during my many years as a collector. I've dealt with pompous, egotistical jerks, crooks, and dismissive windbags, but no one matched the jaw-dropping rudeness and abrasiveness of Schiff. It was as if he had a sociopathic need to be disliked by every person he did business with. It takes a lot to piss me off...I have a very long fuse...but after one transaction with him, I was ready to bitch-slap him upside his cadaverous, pale, sucked-up face. He was the Phil Spector of poster collecting. He won't be missed.
Greg Douglass
Venting on Not-So-Sunny California