For color reference… This is an unused example I bought from Alan Alder many
many years ago. He said it had only been unfolded once for his picture. I
unfolded it a 2nd time for these photos and it’s been in a flat file since.  My
photo setup was designed to get a true and honest representation of color,
detail and condition — no added sharpening and absolutely no added color
saturation. Yuck. This was shot on a vacuum board with color steady strobes and
color corrected, honestly, to the best of my ability so that I end up with good
consistency between various batched of pictures. I guess it’s possible
uploading to imgur for hosting (where they probably recompressing it) could
slightly affect color representation. And of course the screen you are viewing
it on might not be color correction, etc., etc...

That all said, this is probably as close as you’ll come to a “reference"
example.

Apologies if the pics don’t embed… I never was quite sure how to do that here.

https://i.imgur.com/hH4ni3N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aegyhXp.jpg