It’s a marvelous poster Alan, thank you!  Here is a shot of the back, which is
just as clean as the front.  I can’t make out any inventory numbers myself.

Adam — My vacuum board was made by me back when I was more adventurous. Perf
steel sheet sanded and painted a bunch of time until smooth, built over a 1x4
wood frame with lots of ribs to combat sagging, two inlets for shop vacs
depending on how much suction I need.

Were the photos embedded for anyone?

https://i.imgur.com/SaAM2Vj.jpg