Dear all,

I would like to reply to at least two threads this weekend, when I get past
some meetings tomorrow and some work laid out for me.

But before then I want to catch this thought before it flies away.

Take Time. Time is percieved as linear because we have clocks constructed to
measure it. We have it around us everyday, embedded in our computers, our
phones, every manmade device around us.

Yet it is the approximation of changes that we observe around us when we
look at the world in an empirical sense. The seasons change, the day
transforms into night, the world around us manifests changes every moment,
every second and we try to capture the change through our invention of time.

Since we think we percieve change as linear, as a chain of cause and effect,
particularly when in isolation, we think therefore that time is linear. But
it is a construct of time that we have invented ourselves, manmade so that
we think through this device, we can control the environment aorund us.

The reality is that Time is an artificial manmade pattern that is a result
of our empiricism; our objective worldview; where we as the subject view the
world around us as the object.
The reality is that cause and effect is only linear when viewed in
isolation, when we have taken a laboratory experiment and suspended all
other causes and effects, save the one we choose to observe. The reality is
that cause and effect, and "Time" itself spreads out as would a ripple
affecting everything in its path, every molecule in its lattice at the same
time.

In reality, time is only linear but multilinear and omnilinear and happening
all at once and everywhere. When we have mastered what time really is, we
have then mastered the universe. Which then opens up what others regard as
mysticism.

Subject Object Metaphysics has its roots in this framework of linear time.
The Reality, the Metaphysics of Quality if you like,  that lies outside this
worldview shows us an interlocked and interrelated uinverse where we are all
connected and all the same at the same time. And the secret to the time
machine; or a machine that transcends Time.

The idea of an individual has no meaning or sense in such a world view.

Khoo Hock Aun