Hi Joe,
What I meant by cypher was an algorithm which can be used to decipher Lila.
Mathematics and language are one and the same.  Plenty has been written on this
and it is one of the foundations of Kabbalah.  Look it up if you are
interested.  It is just a different approach to MoQ.

Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
Mark