Hi Tuukka and All,

Color coding (the blue box) will not distinguish DQ from SQ.  There can be
no defined process in apprehending indefinable DQ. DQ remains indefinable
and knowable.  The intellect monitors definitions.

E.G., Emotions are DQ, indefinable.  Is it possible to describe emotions in
movement by analogy. e.g. Flood of emotions?

It is intriguing to me that appealing to indefinable emotions as womanly
bypasses definition.  It is not good for man to be alone.

Subjective is not a good choice since it is definable in an individual.
Emotions evolve.  Evolution is an emotional perception.  Later it is defined
in a logical intellectual conception.  The reality of emotions remains
indefinable.