Dear Alicja

This problem is normal when you are trying to open a file that was
digitized in TPS Dig in MorphoJ and when you are creating the project, you
DID NOT select the option TPS  in filetype...

By default MorphoJ when you create a new dataset the filetype is text,
change it for TPS and the problem should be solve!

Let me know if you have any problem later.

Best wishes

Hugo

> Hello everyone,
> I am a complete beginner in geometric morphometrics and I have met one
> problem. Namely, when I try to upload the .tps file created in tpsUTIL to
> MorphoJ software I receive the following communicate:
>
> "Problem with the text file: Line 1 contains less than two entries:
> LM=7
> Note: A frequent reason for this problem is that the file contains
> delimiters other than commas or tab stops.
> Errors occurred in the reading process.
> The new dataset could not be created."
>
> I have tried to change the data manually but it does not work. Anyway, I
> have too many specimens to manage that in such a way. Do you possibly know
> where I can find the source of that problem?
>
> Best regards,
> Alicja
>
> --
> MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at http://www.morphometrics.org
> ---

*Dr. Hugo A. Benítez*
Departamento de Recursos Ambientales
Facultad de Ciencias Agronómicas
Universidad de Tarapacá

Research Associate, University of Cambridge Museum of Zoology
External Researcher Faculty of Agriculture, University of Zagreb

website: http://www.morphoshape.com <http://www.hugoabenitez.com>
workphone: +56582386136