Alicja Witwicka <a.s.witwi...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hello everyone,
I am a complete beginner in geometric morphometrics and I have met one problem. Namely, when I try to upload the .tps file created in tpsUTIL to MorphoJ software I receive the following communicate:

"Problem with the text file: Line 1 contains less than two entries:
LM=7
Note: A frequent reason for this problem is that the file contains delimiters other than commas or tab stops.
Errors occurred in the reading process.
The new dataset could not be created."

I have tried to change the data manually but it does not work. Anyway, I have too many specimens to manage that in such a way. Do you possibly know where I can find the source of that problem?

Hi Alicja,
Did you select the appropriate format in the import window?
To my understanding, you would get that error if you were importing a file in TPS format but you had left the default "text" selected, instead of switching to TPS under "File Types" on the "Create new dataset" menu.
I hope this helps.
Best,
Carmelo

--
Carmelo Fruciano
Postdoctoral Fellow - Queensland University of Technology - Brisbane, Australia