[image: Captura de pantalla 2018-11-05 a la(s) 11.40.26.png]

Thank you Mr. Fruciano. I had already made the DFA, but wasn't aware the
graphical output represented both groups (it certainly makes sense). I have
a couple of other questions regarding semi-landmarks. I probably should
start a new topic, but I'll first try out here:

So, I was adviced to use semi-landmarks, I placed them with MakeFan8, saved
the files as images and then used TpsDig to place all landmarks, however I
didn't make any distinctions between landmarks and semi-landmarks. What
unsettles me is (1) that I've recently comed across the term "sliding
semi-landmarks", which leads me to believe semi-landmarks should behave in
a particular way. The second thing that unsettles me is whether "more
semi-landmarks" means a better analysis. I can understand that most people
wouldn't use 65 landmarks+semilandmarks because it's a painstaking job to
digitize them, however, in my recent reads I've comed across concepts like
a "Variables to specimen ratio", which one paper suggested specimens should
be 5 times the number of variables. I do have a a data set of nearly 400
specimens, but it does come short if indeed I should have 65*2*5 specimens!

Well, I'll double post in case someone finds him or herself in the same
conundrum.