Hi everyone,

I extracted Procrustes shape variables describing 95% of the variation
(PC1-PC4) in my data and plotted shape changes in morphospace. By plotting
the warps I know what shape changes are described along each PC axis. For
example, PC1 describes elongated (PC1 min) to stout (PC1 max) shapes. Would
it be sensible to calculate some measure of variance/morph disparity among
my species using the PC scores for each PC axis (e.g. compare species X PC1
to species Y PC1) as opposed to calculating disparity by using combined PC
axes?

Nick