Hello all,

I work in the area of 3D imaging of humans and human measurement. I'm
particularly interested in the application of this technology to measure
shape. We have developed some techniques based on geometric morphometrics
and we now want to move to the next stage of trying to link shape to
health/performance.
 I'm looking for potential PhD students but struggling to find potential
applicants with the right interests and skill set. I thought this might be
the right place!

There is a potential for a scholarship open to UK/EU students
 I have some details about my project idea here
<https://engineeringsport.co.uk/2019/03/31/the-role-of-3d-body-shape-in-assessing-health-risk/>
There is some information about the application process here
<https://www.shu.ac.uk/campaigns/research-degrees-in-sport-and-physical-activity>

Feel free to contact me directly for questions or queries or pass on to
potentially interested parties.

Thanks for your help,

Simon Choppin