Hi Tamas

The behaviour seems reasonable to me.

The flag --parallel tells train-model.perl to run processes simultaneously if
possible, so it will run giza in both directions at the same time.

The --mgiza-cpus is just for mgiza. Why not just specify 4 cpus for mgiza, if
you only have 8 in total?

> >> --mgiza --mgiza-cpus 8 --parallel on an 8-core machine, I actually get
> >> 16 giza processes.
That's odd, I'd expect 2 giza processes, each with 8 threads.

cheers - Barry