To Whom It May Concern,

As the organizers of WeCNLP-2021, we are reaching out to you in hope that you
can help promote the visibility of WeCNLP 2021 Summit and share the following
call for registration in your community.  Thank you!

*****
The fourth annual WeCNLP (West Coast NLP)
Summit<https://www.wecnlp.ai/wecnlp-2021> is an opportunity to foster
discussion and collaboration between NLP researchers in academia and industry.
The event will include talks and a panel from research leaders on the latest
advances in NLP technologies.

In light of the global health safety recommendations related to COVID-19,
WeCNLP is hosted as a virtual/online event this year, on October 29, 2021.
WeCNLP 2021 will be composed of invited and lightning talks, poster, a panel
discussion on Privacy, Ethical AI in Academia and Industry Research Labs
followed by a virtual happy hour.

The three invited talk sessions will cover the following topics:
• Situated Interactions
• Practical Issues in Dealing With Data
• Multilingual NLP

We are delighted to have the following invited speakers join us for the event:
• Michelle Zhou
• Dilek Hakkani Tur
• Meg Mitchell
• Marine Carpuat
• Antonios Anastopoulos
• Luke Zettlemoyer
• Verena Rieser
• Dan Bohus
• David Traum

Discussion Panel:
• Mona Diab (panel moderator)
• Meliha Yetisgen
• Adina Williams
• Paolo Pirjanian
• Samir Singh

Registration<https://www.google.com/url?q=https:urldefense.comv3__https:onlinexperiences.comLaunchQReg.htmShowUUID=1F3F4308-EA93-43BC-B342-A13DF19B0F7D>
 for the event is now open. We look forward to seeing you there!

The WeCNLP 2021 organizing committee
*****

Best,

Yi-Chia Wang