Good question!

I know the main reason I don't post as often is because I don't
receive my own messages via MOU listserve when I send an email message
to it. I am an MOU member. I receive all MOU listserve posts UNLESS
they are initiated by me. I've asked about this before but it's never
been 'fixed'. I have heard of others that have the same issue.

In other words, I am less likely to post because I am not sure my
posts are going through--because I don't see them. I only know a post
went through when and if I get feedback from others. Like a friend
saying, "Hey, there were 5 misspellings in your MOU posting about the
'oroile.'"

I enjoy and benefit from the listserve and that’s why I keep posting,
even though I fear sometimes I have been black(phoebe)listed.

If I see this posting in MOU--I will let you know,
Alex Cruz
Ramsey Co, MN