Alex et. al,
I believe the reason you do not get your own posts is because you are
originating them from a gmail address.  I too use gmail and bcc myself when
I post now, otherwise I don't get mine either.

Years ago, I used a Hotmail edress and would always receive a copy of my
post without the bcc..

The tech folks behind the curtain can verify or nullify my thesis here, but
I think that's why you don't get your own posts.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. -* Leo Tolstoy*

A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - *Lucius Annaeus
Seneca*
----