Hi all

I was reading an old paper by Tobias Muller (Programming Constraints to
First-Class Status) and in it he mentions a piece of software called the
"Propagator Viewer".
Is this still available at all?

I do not not know if Tobias still visits this board,  I notice his email is
at Saarlands university, but I do not know if this is still valid, I
understand he works elsewhere nowadays.  Anyone any ideas/suggestions?

A bit off topic, I notice it's rather quiet around here lately.  Is there
another active site for Oz discussions?  Surely with the success and
popularity of CTM the world must be full of people wanting to discuss
Oz-Mozart..

Regards - AG