I'm involved in a project evaluating PKI for some local applications.
Thus I have several certificates and others are added and deleted
regularly. I'm new to this. Lots of trial and error going on here.

I have to keep going back and re-selecting my email encryption
certificate. The one I want to use for everyday email keeps getting
replaced by some of my more bizarre test attempts.

Most of the time the only way I can even get the certificate I want to
show up on the selection list is to delete all the others. Will I have
to use seperate keys for each to keep Mozilla from overriding? I'd
rather not do that.

--
Larry