Julien Pierre wrote:
Henrik,

I thought the message made it quite clear that it is a problem with the server. There could be a lot of reasons for this, but the main one is somebody is trying to play CA and does not know the rules of PKI. They may have issued multiple server certs with the same serial number, or even your client cert with the same serial number as their server cert. That's not legal and that's why Mozilla tells you. You need to contact the server administrator as instructed. We have a bug in bugzilla that explain this in more detail, but I can't recall the number right now.

Thanx for the into Pierre.

Could you help determine the cause of this alert to I can report it to the server admins.

I narrowed it down to these URL. To reproduces first go to:
https://i.tdconline.dk/tdco/gfx/local/sso/knap_q.gif

then go to:
https://bestilling.certifikat.tdc.dk/csp/authenticode/README

and you get the error.

I've tried looking at the certificates but cant find any duplicate serial numbers. Am I missing something?

--
Henrik Gemal
Mozilla Evangelist

Mozilla Blog with news, devinfo, links, etc:
http://gemal.dk