Henrik,

Henrik Gemal wrote:

Thanx for the into Pierre.

First name is Julien actually...

2
Could you help determine the cause of this alert to I can report it to the server admins.

I narrowed it down to these URL. To reproduces first go to:
https://i.tdconline.dk/tdco/gfx/local/sso/knap_q.gif

then go to:
https://bestilling.certifikat.tdc.dk/csp/authenticode/README

and you get the error.

I couldn't reproduce the problem browsing these two URLs with Mozilla 1.6. Try with a brand new profile and a fresh mozilla.

The serial number is most likely in conflict with one of the permanent certs in your database . That could be either your personal certificate, or one of the intermediate certificates . Look at the serial numbers in the entire certificate chain, not just the final certificate (end entity).