Java script Dude wrote:
I would like to use a signed script to enable me some basic
functionality such as writing to the JS Console from my debugging
libraries. However, I do not want to have my core libs signed since
they are rather dynamic and evolving code bases.

[q] Is it possible to have an un-signed script call a signed script on
the same web page -and- are the rights of the signed script held in
this case.

This is not the best newsgroup for questions on
signed scripts.  I found that this topic falls
under "Component Security" in the mozilla.org web
site:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/index.html

Hopefully you can find the answer to your question
in one of the documents there.  As for newsgroups,
the appropriate one might be netscape.public.mozilla.security,
or netscape.public.mozilla.jseng.

Wan-Teh