Ofir wrote:
Hi All,
I have created an installation of an extension for the WinXP firefox. After
running the .XPI file the firefox turned to be not visible (the process is
running ). I've tried to uninstall firefox, restart my computer but nothing
seems to be wroking.
Does anyone know what could be the resion??

Your extension has a bug that is preventing firefox from starting. Firefox extensions are normally installed into the user profile data directory and uninstalling Firefox will not touch it.

Run firefox with the -safe-mode commandline option which will disable all extensions. You should then be able to uninstall it from the Extensions dialog.